Virtualisation has become a major advancement in today’s ever increasing technological developments.
Virtualisation itself dramatically improves the efficiency and availability of resources and applications in an organisation. Internal resources are underutilised under the old "one server, one application" model and IT admins spend far too much time managing servers rather than innovating.
An automated Datacentre built on a virtualisation platform, lets you respond to market dynamics faster and more efficiently than ever before.
A virtualised infrastructure delivers resources, applications and even servers when and where they're needed. Business's can typically save up to 70% of overall IT expenditure by combining their resource pools and delivering obtainable virtual machines.
Virtualisation has already generated a lot of attention and has certain manufacturers widely associated to it. We are an authorised VMware Business Consultant.
- Running multiple operating systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more.
- Allowing your Mac to run Windows creating a virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications.
- Reducing capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware and increasing your server to admin ratio.
- Ensuring your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance.
- Building up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and delivering high availability throughout the Datacentre.
- Improving enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts.